University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire
, 2007 - 2010
Bachelors of Science in Computer Science
4.0 GPA, Summa Cum Laude
, Intel Corporation
, Apple Enabling Team, April 2011 - Present
Enabling Apple's use of Intel processors by optimizing application performance and developing/supporting performance tools.
Web Developer & Partner
, Konsor & Kemp
, October 2005 - March 2011
Designed and developed web sites and applications for a variety of local and international clients.
Undergraduate Capstone, University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, 2008 - 2011
Developed algorithmic and architectural optimizations for the Quadratic Sieve factoring algorithm.
Presented at the National Conference on Undergraduate Research 2011 at Ithaca College.
Student Research Position, University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, 2009 - 2011
Developer on the NSF funded MOBILE project to develop a Mobile Instructional Laboratory Environment.
• University Outstanding Senior, University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire, 2010
• Karlgaard Excellence in Computer Science Scholarship, 2008 - 2010
• Scott Seawell Memorial Scholarship, 2009 - 2010
• Dean's List, University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire, 2007 - 2010
• Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges, 2010
• Operating Systems: Mac OS, Linux, Unix, Windows
• Major Languages: C/C++, Java, x86 (and extensions)
• Familiarity With: Shell Scripting, Scheme, ProLog, ML, BASIC, Erlang, C#, Perl, ASP, Ruby
• Databases: SQL (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, SQLite)
• Technologies: OpenMP, OpenCL, Intrinsics